Thread: Kicking stairs. What do you think?

Default Kicking stairs. What do you think?

My Dark elven Beastfighter was on 20 strength but shadow troll and regular shadow(black "G") took me 2 points of strength to 18. But with kicking stairs, just as in fortune cookie info, gave back 2 points of strength. Just was kicking stairs 2-4 times when entered a location. But I was below 11-th level.
    I know the long time kicking stairs will result in level collapse. Maybe one kick at stairs won't be so bad.

I once made them collapse on my second attempt, and that was with St around 11.

My advice: just don't.
    "And light there be!"

The chance of collapse is something like St/2000.

Most of the time, it's perfectly safe. Sometimes it's not.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

What I take from this is that as long as you have < 2000 strength, it's probably an okay idea.

Before potentials were what they are right now it would be fun to roll a char with very low strength and have him kick stairs until he got to 20.
    But well, RNG and Bernouilli's law would kill you either very early, or when you gave in to greed...

I don't get it, is kicking stairs a new way to win in recent versions (I've been away for quite some time)? Or was this just posted in the wrong section?