Thread: Gate closer: Lollo, GE Wizard

Default Gate closer: Lollo, GE Wizard

First win with a caster!
    (And the wizard with archer and duelist completes the triad of caster-ranged-melee winners )

After the usual run for the blanket in the small cave this time I decided to go for the UD. There I found a nice crystal tower shield [+13,+6] that I used for the whole game. Aside from that it was an uneventful game... after the UD I went for dwarf town, Pyramid, Gryffyard, Water Dragon Cave and then completed the dwarven quests... here I made a minor blunder, becoming the champion of the arena before completing the ogre cave (I should check the quest journal more often XD), but the hunting quest was not hard and I received the reward anyway. Then in the Tomb of the High King I found my first wand of wishing, wich allowed me to save Kelly and to obtain a few books of acid ball.
    Then Snake, Ice Queen (with a GUV in the Frost Giant Caves, of course) and Tower of Flames. I tried for the firt time the Library... with the Ankh and a blessed ring of luck I happily discovered that I suffered no equipment damage. The library was quite easy, got a lot of spellbooks and the weird tome (which I forgot to deliver till after closing the gate).

Then the final dive in the CoC, without suffering much risks and eventually being crowned champion of balance (with an [sarcasm]AWESOME[\sarcasm] Staff of the Archmagi and acid immunity... with was anyway redundant with a ring of elemental mastery I found a bit later). I dealt with the Cat Lord (of course I misclicked once and killed a single cat) and the temples, avoiding as usual the Blue Dragon Caves; in a GGV I found both True Aim and Thunderstroke (even if I never used crossbows) along with the Cloak of Oman Uselessness gift was Purifier. Level 50 was quite easy too, as I had a lot of corruption removal and healing.

I was a bit surprised of finishing the game without reaching level 40... maybe I should start to be a little bolder and explore more optional areas...
    Attached Files Attached Files

congrats on your win!! however, i couldnt help but point out the ring of elemental mastery doesnt give you acid immunity....now, lets c u win with a mindcrafter

I must have misread the wiki... I found it weird that it was too similar to the ring of immunity...
    Anyway I like the mindcrafter class, but I don't think I was never able to get much farther than dwarftown/pyramid... Still working on it, I guess.
    Gate closed with all classes but Chaos Knight! (Still no Ultra/OCG)

11 hours... I'd be happy to finish the mid game in under 15.

Such a late crowning though... Wizards do not care!

Yeah... I usually get crowned before going to the ToEF, I'm not sure why this time I delayed it... Maybe it was because I was already fireproof and didn't need the gifts. Can't remember honestly.
    Gate closed with all classes but Chaos Knight! (Still no Ultra/OCG)