Thread: whats your favorite character combination?

Default whats your favorite character combination?

mine would be proabably gray elven ranger - though i must say i paradoxaly play it a few as i just win the first win andULE with this once and for this reason i stopped to play with this, but i think thich char suited most my own imagination: some lightweight ranger fighter who is some kind of modest but spiritual and overal good

later i tried to start like elven archers (i very like when missiles go thru them in early game) but later thay showed to be a bit dissapointing to me (for some a bit unknown reasons maybe),
    I also tried to like elven fighters and assassins, but still probably the rangers are most dreamy choice for me

Hurthling farmer is probably my favourite combination. Dwarf monks are also pretty fun, though I like drakeling and gnome monks too.

I like both priests and archers as well, but I find them both a bit boring now because they're really easy.

Although you didn't ask, I dislike wizards and mindcrafters probably the most, and all elves except mist.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Monks are amazing overall.
    My favorite is a gray elven monk though.
    Too many ghosts, ghost lords and what not, I'd age to death everything other than an elf.
    Mindcrafters are lots of fun too, wizards got boring though.
    I dislike mist elves and drakes, kind of the opposite to what JellySlayer prefers.
    Last edited by Blasphemous; 06-17-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

I tried hurthling monk once and it is realy shorthcoming combinatin 8-U
    hi kicked down steel golems just with no effort, also kicking down the walls
    skill is shortcoming style

As to mist elves im not sure what to think, if they got this taken reduced
    fdamege this sound like cheat compared to other normal races, also they are
    weird, 'body from the mist'?

Adom curse it that all combinations seem to by mosltly like tha same in late
    game, more important is to me maybe what combination suits my imagination
    (sadly it last mostly in early game somethimes even not quite at all - i play assassin now and fieel just like fighter :/

lately i like to play thieves, i like to combine them with orcs, humans, ratlings and gnomes

apart from thieves, assassins and barbarians are my favorites so far

i too dont like wizards and casters in general, i prefer the melee oriented classes, i like them bulky and dumb

i will at some point give more time to monks and mindcrafters though

Dwarf duelist

I don't have a favorite one...but it finish always the same way:
    Male of Female? Male, sure.
    What race? I don't care...but wait, I would like not to worry about age, so maybe an elf, and I woud like to have Alertness and Find Weakness skill, so it's Dark.
    What class? I don't care...but wait, I would like to be able to read at least, and why not even spellbooks maybe, I would like to teleport here and there and distribute flames and thunders, so who's the best to do this? Let's take the wizard.
    So until I manage to make him win, it is Dark Elven Wizard this moment, and I killed a lot of them.
    The one I'm running now is very promising, as usual, the one who came before died for a bored human player, like the others. This combination I think make a very strong character with a lot of choices and possibilities to get out of different situations...even if the only one for me who closed the gates was a Male Duelist.

I've been a fan of orcs and drakelings melee classes.
    After a couple of successful runs I need more challenges. My trials with human fighter was fun and I will probably do something similar after a soon finish of an extremely overpowered orc paladin.