Trayvon was a level 21 Troll Healer.
In many ways he led a blessed life, after deciding not to kill himself attempting to save the dying sage, he made short work of the Elemental temple of Water, and before tackling and easily clearing the Tower of Eternal Flames he was crowned as a champion of Balance, receiving Robes of Resistance as his crowning gift.

he was however not particularly expedient in his affairs, and so upon diving into the CoC after the Tower of Eternal Flames, he found he had already been in the Drakalor chain for 90 days. Not wishing to waste time returning to the surface for his sadly forgotten beeswax, he believed he could pass the hideous Banshee with nothing but a wedding ring to protect him, but being sadly unfamiliar with the finer points of Marriage, he wore the ring upon his left hand, instead of wielding it more conspicuously.

The first victory I ever had was a Troll healer, and since getting a couple more wins I always let [f]ate decide my character's race and class, so a Troll Healer seemed like a good first win after a long Hiatus from Adom. I have previously allowed my attempts to enable an ultra ending to bring about the untimely demise of many promising characters, so Trayvon seemed like a likely return to a habit of victory. (All my races are named from the common names of a real life human culture, and my Trolls are all [perhaps offensively] given stereotypical African-American names)

Alas, I was playing at home where I did not have internet to confirm the proper use of a wedding ring for protection from the Banshee. I specifically remember thinking just before I opened the door to her room "God I hope this works...", unfortunately, my premonition was correct, and it did not work, as I had the ring equipped in a ring slot and not a weapon slot.

Alas!