Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Development progress?

There used to be at least 1 entry by month in the blog, and it's been since april that nothing popped up in the blog page.
    Anyone know what is going on ?

And what is the development status regarding the indiegogo remaining goals ?

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    I think you can get access to current steam version by joining donation program.

On other hand next version is supposed to be buyable on Steam and is "coming soon" for quite some time.
    "Please note also that you do not get access to Steam prerelease versions (or full versions for that matter). Access to Steam release betas is limited to the original crowdfunding donors of $40+ level."

I would have to donate 40$ to get closed prerelease ring. Even if I like ADOM I really don't want to buy access to prerelease without Steam and then buy it again in Steam for 20€ or so (pulling this number from thin air). So for me the best thing would be Early Access in Steam. Not demanding or whining. Just stating it would be nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifted View Post
    "Please note also that you do not get access to Steam prerelease versions (or full versions for that matter). Access to Steam release betas is limited to the original crowdfunding donors of $40+ level."
    My bad. I thought steam access was automatic since presumably most Steam/non-Steam versions should be close to identical [I think so].

Best bet is just wait for public steam release is sort of next thing on development timeline or so have been said.

On the last blog entry, the development timeline was :
    - have maybe one other closed bug fix release (if any serious problems are found in R57)
    - have a public ADOM release (ADOM 1.2.0p23 is more than a year old and there is so much new stuff that we want to have some public feedback on all the new features before going to Steam).
    - then have the Steam release.
    As it looks like there wasn't a R58 hotfix/bugfix since April mentionned on the blog, so i guess we'll see first a public release , hopefully soon, then the steam one.

Any idea if it will be available for nonsteam users or will steam+old public versions be the options period?

I really hope Adom will still be available out of steam.

95% DONE!!!!

Excellent news!!! I'm happy for you all.