Thread: Resolution issue

Question Resolution issue

Hey, all!

Been playing ADOM since the late '90s, and I was really excited to get to play the graphical version.

It was fun, but then I quit and started again, and the resolution seems to have shifted so that now I only see the top-left portion of the screen. I can't get in to change it, and I can't find the .cfg file which would let me enter a resolution manually.

Other than reinstalling, how do I fix!? I wanna play!!!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by geelpete View Post
    Hey, all!

Been playing ADOM since the late '90s, and I was really excited to get to play the graphical version.

It was fun, but then I quit and started again, and the resolution seems to have shifted so that now I only see the top-left portion of the screen. I can't get in to change it, and I can't find the .cfg file which would let me enter a resolution manually.

Other than reinstalling, how do I fix!? I wanna play!!!

Thanks!
    what system what desktop resolution you have..

(may desktop is xp 640x480 beloved one, and r59 also works wrong here (i dont see left and right parts ;i for example i dont see if im burdened and what speed i have ;i ) where p23 worked okay)

anyway r59 seem dissapointing to me.. i want more magic more weapon more skills heroic adventures (and more exploits .. not candy interface and artifically cutted down djini exchange trick ;c this pisses me off i consider refusing of playing
    Last edited by fir; 08-03-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fir View Post
    what system what desktop resolution you have..

(may desktop is xp 640x480 beloved one, and r59 also works wrong here (i dont see left and right parts ;i for example i dont see if im burdened and what speed i have ;i ) where p23 worked okay)

anyway r59 seem dissapointing to me.. i want more magic more weapon more skills heroic adventures (and more exploits .. not candy interface and artifically cutted down djini exchange trick ;c this pisses me off i consider refusing of playing
    Win7, 1920x1080

Quote Originally Posted by fir View Post
    You could try playing 1.1.1, where a wand of digging or source of darkness in your initial equipment meant you were off to a good start.
    "And light there be!"

Okay... So I erased Adom completely and "reinstalled." Unfortunately, the resolution issue remains. I'm able to hit "settings" (since it's on the top-left of the screen) and change it away from full screen, but then I just see my desktop but lack a mouse cursor. I then must go to the task manager to end Adom.