Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADOM r60 available

Default ADOM r60 available

“It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    cannot download it - it is a message the file you.. is not obtainable via any of the servers.. check something.. 5 minutes " etc

really there is no way to setup better download page than that?

(in general im bit pissed uf on newer versions of adom, mainly by cutting of djini exchange potion machine.. yet by no substantial changes instead of interface candy.. - but would like to download it and test though.. and i see weird page yet I cannot download ;U)

Quote Originally Posted by fir View Post
    cannot download it - it is a message the file you.. is not obtainable via any of the servers.. check something.. 5 minutes "
    If you get that a good method is to register an account on IndieDB and log in, that way you get a server without trouble.

You can also try:
    http://www.ancardia.com/download.html

to get a .torrent link or download via ZippyShare.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    If you get that a good method is to register an account on IndieDB and log in, that way you get a server without trouble.

You can also try:
    http://www.ancardia.com/download.html

to get a .torrent link or download via ZippyShare.
    so normal download just dont work?
    (the link above is 59) If no i think i will say thank you this time ;u

Oh, pardon, seems the proper downloads site is now adom.de (as it should be )

http://www.adom.de/home/downloads.html

Still no alternative download loacations for graphical R60 for Windows/Mac/Ubuntu I'll ask JT about that. For now if you need any of the missing ones your best bet is registering at Indie DB. It's pretty quick and gives you a solid download location.

Edit: For now IndieDB is the only source for R60 in the above versions and that's not going to change for the time being.
    Last edited by Ravenmore; 09-12-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Seems the bug where most of the message buffer disappears is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    Oh, pardon, seems the proper downloads site is now adom.de (as it should be )

http://www.adom.de/home/downloads.html

Still no alternative download loacations for graphical R60 for Windows/Mac/Ubuntu I'll ask JT about that. For now if you need any of the missing ones your best bet is registering at Indie DB. It's pretty quick and gives you a solid download location.

Edit: For now IndieDB is the only source for R60 in the above versions and that's not going to change for the time being.
    registering to download?

adom is dead

...hopefully, it works, no need to register..
    though i dont like this download page should
    be pure link pure download if you care how adom
    will be seen by the people (esp by new users who
    dont know whats that)

1) you don't need to register on IndieDB to be able to download the files Update: right now it seems you need to be a member to be able to download files, we will investigate this issue
    2) you need to make sure to use the correct download button (hint: use the red one that says "DOWNLOAD NOW!")

If this still doesn't work please send me an email on the forum.

Thomas' idea was to use IndieDB exclusively for r60 to be able to increase the visibility on IndieDB and to count the number of downloads more easily. Sorry if this doesn't work for everybody but IMHO IndieDB is much more appropriate than Zippyshare (which we used before). Providing all files on adom.de/ancardia.com would exceed our bandwith limits.
    Last edited by jt; 01-10-2016 at 10:05 AM.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

R60, windows version.
    I got a graphic bug in water dragon cave.
    East part of Map is distorted so I don't see upstairs, ascii still display correct layout.
    Approximately 5 eastern-most squares are not displayed.

This bug is already acknowledged.
    Freedom through action!