Hello!

I'm very sorry for a bit of offtopic, but there is no other section at forums where I can tell you about this game.

ADOM is great roguelike game. But I already dreamed to play roguelike game with my friends. It wasnt possible until I found TomeNet!

TomeNet (http://www.tomenet.eu/) — online multiplayer roguelike or just MMORPG-rogulike game.

Its wild mix of oldschool singleplayer ultrahardcore roguelike and modern MMORPG setting. So its the very best place to enjoy roguelike with a friends (better, then World of Warcraft, I can say).

CLICK to enlarge screenshot

Roguelike features:
- Random levels generation (btw TomeNet has a lot of advanced technologies for rogulike games - Day/night changes, four seasons, weather, sound and music, powerful macro system & etc)
- Permadeath (but also you could also play "everlasting" character if you wish)
- Huge amount of game actions (kick, throw, search, dig & etc)
- Freedom. Not linear walkthrough of the game. There is even no walkthrough - gameplay is almost endless!
- Hack’n’Slash, great amount of items, monsters.. and other roguelike features. HUGE amounts of situations. For example, at my first day in-game I weared cursed ring of teleportation and several kind players gathered to help me to remove it. It was awesome adventure :lol: I even got that on video, but its in Russian.

MMORPG features:
- real-time. Don't worry - time passes slower on deeper levels keeping the real-time experience at an optimum.
- PvE in group. Fight with your friends back to back! If you are solo player (as me) its very challenging (hard, but possible) to go alone in the dark.
- PvP - dueling and even PK (full-loot) and stealing! If you don't like PvP - you are not forced to do it. You have to create special character for PvP mode *grins*
- Economy. Trade, barter, create your own shop or even shop empire!
- Communication. Find friends there! Build your own house or even create village with your friends!
- ...and much, MUCH more

CLICK to enlarge screenshot

TomeNet is totally free game with open-source for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

TomeNet information and history @ roguebasin wiki

Btw I making live stream videos of my adventures @ TomeNet almost every day (it starts 22:00 or 23:00.. or sometimes 00:00 +3 UTC) at my youtube channel

And as a final word - I've made my video compilation of my deaths @ TomeNet. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9vOYsdItwA