Thread: That starvation warning won't do much when the system is muted

Default That starvation warning won't do much when the system is muted

Back in my day, PC speakers were impertinent little bastards that played sounds regardless of whether the OS was muted or not. In these times, however, they've calmed down a bit and now the absentminded player might starve to death while delivering the ACW's corpse to Guth'Alak.

Is there some way to get the very hungry and starving notices to display in color like they used to?
    Munxip, the human shopkeeper grunts at you in a friendly manner. Munxip, the human shopkeeper hits you.

It does display in colour, very hungry and starving should be red and yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by blunk View Post
    It does display in colour, very hungry and starving should be red and yellow.
    Is that so? Well, I do play awfully stoned so that might have something to do with my absentmindedness.
    Munxip, the human shopkeeper grunts at you in a friendly manner. Munxip, the human shopkeeper hits you.

I feel you. Last time I played a wizard, I died to my Strength of Atlas running out when I was mindlessly attacking some monsters in a vault in melee because my character was already on a good way to end the game. I just wanted to identify every single piece of loot from the vault at once and it turned out to be a bit too much for my elf.
    Gate closers: GE Wizard, DE Archer, Ratling Elementalist, Ratling Duelist, GE Merchant, ME Druid, HE Mindcrafter, ME Monk