Thread: To my great pity

Default To my great pity

I know now that goddamnmothershmakingbloodsuckingparalizyng ghouls are not only neutral by their aligment but also chaotic. My last promising char was sacrificed by ghoul on chaotic altar. In past I encountered undead sacrificing only on neutral altars. Poor L18 Dark Elven Ranger... He was just trying to ask forgiveness for killing and eating oracle... He almost succed in this.. He just wanted to be smart like everybody.. I mean even not extra smart, he didnt want to get Ph.D. or something.. 15 Le is not much..

That's what they invented Sun's messenger for. And to a lesser extent, it's also what they designed locked doors for.

You live and learn At least it wasn't your first ever level 50 who you thought maybe had a chance of winning, right there's the fifth chaos orb lets go pick it up oh dammit one of those summoned creatures sacced me.

I'm still p****d off over that.

Quote Originally Posted by boris_pankov@inbox.ru View Post
    I know now that goddamnmothershmakingbloodsuckingparalizyng ghouls are not only neutral by their aligment but also chaotic. My last promising char was sacrificed by ghoul on chaotic altar. In past I encountered undead sacrificing only on neutral altars. Poor L18 Dark Elven Ranger... He was just trying to ask forgiveness for killing and eating oracle... He almost succed in this.. He just wanted to be smart like everybody.. I mean even not extra smart, he didnt want to get Ph.D. or something.. 15 Le is not much..
    What? Neutral ghuls? If I'm not very mistaken, all undead are chaotic, as it should be... they are, well, you know, the hordes of the living dead, and all that. Pretty evil if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Khwarizmi View Post
    What? Neutral ghuls? If I'm not very mistaken, all undead are chaotic, as it should be... they are, well, you know, the hordes of the living dead, and all that. Pretty evil if you ask me.
    well you know undead always sacced me on neutral altars and there were a lot of reports about it so I thought that mindless undead are neutral but today it appeared a little bit different..

iirc, skeletons are neutrals too. After all if you were raised from grave why you need to be chaotic or evil?
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Well, regardless of what alignment specific undead are, my question is: If there are any creatures in the room that can speak, why are you standing on the altar to begin with? Unless you're in Dwarftown and its the priest, you'd best get off the altar ASAP.

Hey man, that priest can get pretty nasty if you upset him
    Normal - GE Ranger, Human Monk, GE Wizard, Hurthling Beastfighter, Hurthling Farmer
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard

He doesn't seem too tough, when the Greater Daemon comes to visit . Or you could always lure him down to say hi to the banshee.
    I haven't yet finished an ADOM game, but i haven't given up on trying yet either.