Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
There is now a guaranteed wand of cold in the Ice Queen area. ....
RoTHK can be offered after you pass the eternal guardian, and Big Punch when you find a better weapon.
The Ice Queen area eh? I guess I can go explore that a bit at some point. I can no longer remember what a better one handed weapon than Big Punch looks like... I have vague memories of awesome crowning gifts like Vanquisher, but before that? I guess there are the semi-mythical penetrating eternium spear of mayhem type weapons?

Anyway, the blessed wand of fireballs did indeed make short work of the 3 (three!) doppleganger kings my orc met already, the water orb has been obtained and DF was cleared with basically no effort whatsoever, so I guess I will prep myself for the ToEF... I will probably do a bloated naked apart from adamantium/eternium/artifact gear exploration first, then gear up a bit, and roll my fave digging wand into my newly found fireproof blanket.

Wyrm strategy will I think consist of smacking it in the face with Big Punch, after peppering it with any decent arrows I might have. What could possibly go wrong?

I guess I should drink all my stat potions at some point before I take on the Wyrm as well... hmm.