Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultra ending , advice needed

two wish remaining so should be enought for andy ^^', had to kwish two times for emperor moloch in order to get to lvl 45 and get the quest kill filk ! rune covered trident as missile weapon is so good to beat them *_* with slow monster 250k xp per greater moloch !

Good advice on wishing for speed - I beat Andy a few days ago on my ultra and used two on speed, and the rest on SoCR (3 wishes). If you can take him down quickly enough you can skimp on scrolls, but better safe than sorry.

i just manage to get the trident of red rooster for the first time ! think i'll go for my SoCR that i was keeping ont he ogre cave at dwarftown , wait to day 120 ( i'm at day 93 , missed keriax at day 90 and 2 hours T_T ) , and then , go for AD !

Is there a requierement in term of corruption before entering the chaos plan or not for N= ?
    Last edited by poliphile; 11-24-2015 at 06:06 AM.

Congrats on the trident! It's an amazing weapon

Both C and N need to be extremely corrupted before entering (I beleive it's when you hit letter R - the game should inform you that you are extremely corrupted), so it's good to have a supply of SoCR for when you enter (L+ can be corruption free and still enter). If you only have one scroll you may have an issue, so collect the weird tome if you haven't already, and give in Keriax's corpse to the Druid in Terinyo for an extra PoCC.

Most importantly, don't forget the crown and amulet on your trip down to D:50

i'm currently on D50 , with 6 scroll of corruption removal , and the crown , the medal , and the trident in my stuff but ot equiped , i should only equip them when i enter the gate , i can remove when i'm at andyy house right ? ( and drink all my boost potion )

Quote Originally Posted by poliphile View Post
    i'm currently on D50 , with 6 scroll of corruption removal , and the crown , the medal , and the trident in my stuff but ot equiped , i should only equip them when i enter the gate , i can remove when i'm at andyy house right ? ( and drink all my boost potion )
    Once you're through the gate you're safe to take off the chaos gear. Forgetting to rearrange your equipment is probably the #1 cause of death in the chaos plane It's easy to get caught up in the moment and make a mistake.

i'm currently right in front of the gate , evryne is dead , and i'm N- , i put on the amulet of order , and use holy symbol , but it takes forever to return N= , any idea on how make this faster?

I think you do need to be of extreme alignment (N=) to enter the gate. An amulet of Order may not work if you are lvl 50, but what you can try one of a few things:
    • Use a scroll of familiar summoning, get it hurt by a trap (create a trap) and heal it... blessing it also gives a minor alignment boost
    • Self flaggelation with a whip (be sure to remove all armour) - with an ultra though your toughness may be too high naturally to hurt yourself. To that put it in your tool slot and (u)se it
    • Reading a tract of balance maybe? Not sure what they did - I never read any tracts
    • Drinking potions of balance

If you have scrolls of balance you can track the success of whatever method you find that may work.
    Last edited by Booster; 11-24-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poliphile View Post
    i'm currently right in front of the gate , evryne is dead , and i'm N- , i put on the amulet of order , and use holy symbol , but it takes forever to return N= , any idea on how make this faster?
    I ran into this problem. A blessed scroll of balance will help a lot if you have one to figure out where you are and how far you have to go. Like Booster said, an amulet of order won't actually influence your alignment at this point.

There might be 1 or 2 other ideas that I never thought of. You can find the exact equation for how much alignment you'll get from each action after going through the equation on the improved guidebook.

after whiping myself like a crazy man i'm finally N= , but still at L corruption , just a little more effort

and i'm in the chaos plan , youhou !
    Last edited by poliphile; 11-24-2015 at 07:43 AM.