Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ranger, ULE questions

Well, this is fun. I just saved Khelevaster...Apparently I received an AoLS without even trying while I played this character, no TH or anything...damn it, why did I have to get accidently crowned? Torturous RNG, you are a fickle mistress!
    Normal - GE Ranger, Human Monk, GE Wizard, Hurthling Beastfighter, Hurthling Farmer
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard

The easiest way to get everything you need for an ultra is to do something that will prevent you from getting one
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Heh, QFT.

Btw, is Serpent's Bite effective against the Steel Golems in Darkforge? I ask because they just don't seem to take much damage even from my high spear skills ;D

EDIT: LOL. Finally got my first corruption and its the only one that is 100% positive, except for the whole scarring thing. I really did need additional regeneration...
    Last edited by FantomFang; 07-30-2009 at 05:04 AM.
    Normal - GE Ranger, Human Monk, GE Wizard, Hurthling Beastfighter, Hurthling Farmer
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard

Serpent's Bite won't do much against steel golems. They aren't humanoid and they aren't vulnerable to poison. Criticals might make it through their PV; regular hits probably won't.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.