Thread: Help , bug?

Default Help , bug?

Hi guys , i'm currently aptemting an ultra ending on adom server , took 5 hours to finally collect an aols , done the snake form beyond lvl 30 ^^' , but i'm facing a bug, my char is stuck , can't move , my input aren't effective , if i close and reopen putty i'm still stuck at the same spot , the game doesn't even pass throught the menu , i don't know what to do , i don't want to loose that promising char

after 10 minutes of panic , all is back !
    Last edited by poliphile; 11-30-2015 at 06:22 PM.

The computers running the server occasionally (rarely) crash or have connectivity issues. Usually these are resolved fairly quickly; at worst, you might have to wait a day or so.

If the game seems to have crashed but you can still access the server itself, then there is an option to do a hard restart of your game. You will have to pick up your character from its last backup in that case.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Have you tried to press space a few times? Sometimes the game may be waiting for your input for a message but for some reason the message might be not visible (maybe due to autosave).

the only input who was enable was the "#" for displaying message of other players , but i'e just wait 10 minute , and all was back =) onmy way to defeat Andy ( and putting my amulet of ree action this time haha.....)