Thread: A funny turn

Default A funny turn

Look what has just happened in a single turn:

You shatter the door with a mighty kick! You are welcomed with grunted roars! Someone squeezes past the orc. The orc is zapped by a bright light. The ogre squeezes past the ogre. The ogre is blinded by a bright light. The ogre nearly falls into a pit that opens beneath him. You hear the sound of toppling stones. You hear the sound of rushing water. The orc grunts one last time before he is consumed by the roaring flames! You hear the sound of
    rushing water. You hear the sound of toppling stones. You hear the sound of rushing water. You hear a thundering explosion. You hear a splashing sound. A stone block hits the ogre. The ogre squeezes past the ogre. The ogre is engulfed by some strange kind of purple radiation. The ogre seems to be corrupted. The ogre is blinded by a bright light. The ogre moves across a loose stone.
    You hear a "CLICK!".
    Suddenly a huge explosion engulfs everything! You are engulfed by the roaring flames! The ogre grunts one last time before he is consumed by the roaring flames! The orc grunts one last time before he is consumed by the roaring flames! You suddenly sense taint in your vicinity.
    Seems that a threat room was placed in the same spot as a trap-filled room. Quite funny, if you ask me. But I almost die due to all the fireball traps being triggered by the mobs (I had to get the hell out of there...)

Yeah, I have had that happen before. It's pretty awsome. I always like it when the fireball traps are on the other side of the room and I can just sit there and hit 5 over and over again and simply watch the carnage because, I'm the only way out. Mwahaha!

What the hell were they all doing in there?!
    Suddenly a stream of acid pours down from the ceiling! The cute dog is horribly mutilated by the acidic fluids! The cute dog dies!

Those rooms are really funny. One of the funniest things I have seen was an ancient white dragon tension room in the tower of eternal flames. I'd really like to know what those dragons were thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by Xevoc View Post
    Those rooms are really funny. One of the funniest things I have seen was an ancient white dragon tension room in the tower of eternal flames. I'd really like to know what those dragons were thinking....

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit guys....who the hell chose this place for the meeting???"

*And in the corner, an Acient Red Dragon painted white sitting on a fireball trap laughs internally*