Thread: Changing alignment with a wish

Default Changing alignment with a wish

What is the best way to change alignment with a wish (on D50 for example). I think a Whip of Slaughtering is the best way to go towards L+, but to decrease my alignment, what should I wish for? Greater White Unicorn? Can I wish for a Tiny Girl?
    Proud member of Team Silfir in the Treasure Hunter debate.

If you are a magic user and have pickpocket skill, summon monsters, use calm monster on them, until they're friendly, pickpocket them (wont get anything) then kill them. For alignment drop.

Alternately summon monsters, calm a few then watch them attack each other, use cure light wounds to heal them for alignment boost.

Wand of monster creation/ scroll of familiar summoning work instead of summon monster.

Edit: sorry nanomage! I literally have nothing better to do, as I am stuck trying to put my 7mo old to sleep
    Also use traps on your familiar then heal them. Also works on gremlins if you carry a fluff ball, get water on it, make a gremlin bomb then cast light (game doesn't think you did the damage) then heal dmg you caused.
    Last edited by Blank4u47; 12-04-2015 at 04:49 AM.

you have to be careful with whips. Slaughtering maybe good enough, but I ran into issues with a whip of devastation once - 10-11PV on top of Immune to Pain talent was enough to get "You don't feel a lot" most of the time.
    Perhaps it would be better to wish for friends (or write & use a SoFS) and setup a device to damage you companion for you to heal? To move down, wish for calm monster spell and pickpocket/attack/pacify someone repeatedly?
    edit: ninja'd!

Wish for blink dog, kill the summons.

Quote Originally Posted by yhal003 View Post
    Wish for blink dog, kill the summons.
    ..... You sir, are a genius.

I'd do white unicorn. Kick it a couple times on coward and you should be able to get your alignment down no problem. They regenerate pretty fast so there's little danger of accidentally killing it. It's hard to fight white unicorns and not get your alignment destroyed.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

It seems summoning monsters to heal is going to be the best way to manufacture alignment change towards L+.

Regarding Unicorns, do you take the alignment hit for each time you attack them? I was under the impression it was just once for attacking a friendly, and again for killing a lawful creature.
    Proud member of Team Silfir in the Treasure Hunter debate.

Why would you even use a wish to get to C-? Just go to a town and kill innocents (or lure them outside and kill them to be safer).

Quote Originally Posted by shockeroo View Post
    Why would you even use a wish to get to C-? Just go to a town
    Because there is no town on D:50?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreles
    It seems summoning monsters to heal is going to be the best way to manufacture alignment change towards L+.
    If you have access to plenty of healing spells, yeah.. you could also wish for a beggar and stuff him full with your junk food, if you have plenty.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.