Thread: Hostile NPC

Default Hostile NPC

Can you turn a hostile npc into a friendly npc? I was fighting in the arena when i encountered a cat. I hadnt killed one yet and I had a want of trap creation. I used the wand to make a trap and from inside the arena a fireball trap ended up injuring Dak. He is now hostile. I would like to finish the dwarf quests for big punch, is there anything I can do to make Dak talk to me again?
    You don't have to be taught all that much; you just need to acquire more cautiousness, an almost healthy amount of sheer paranoia, and a more fine-tuned "OH SHIT RUN!" reflex. ~Silfir

Yes, calm monster spell, injuring then healing repeatedly, and some people say have them kill your companion, but I havnt tested that. But To my knowledge, when an npc becomes calm again, they don't go back to normal. You should test it and let me know

ayy merry christmas from michigan
    You don't have to be taught all that much; you just need to acquire more cautiousness, an almost healthy amount of sheer paranoia, and a more fine-tuned "OH SHIT RUN!" reflex. ~Silfir

Merry Christmas to you too!