Thread: Tiles not showing

Default Tiles not showing

I'm new to the forum, so apologies if this is in the wrong place. I entered Temple of Eternal Fire for the first time to find the tiles don't show, although the ascii minimap updates just fine. It seems if I change from tile to ascii I'm fine, but I was hoping this might be a common problem with a simple fix?
    ToEF.jpg

Thanks for any help.

What version are you playing? I believe this is a known bug in several public versions (such as r60?).
    Wins:
    Fated Hurthling Weaponsmith Paragon | Mist Elf Steel Wizard | Gnome Wizard UCG | Dark Elf Beastfighter | Titanium Gnome Bard (w/ L548 giant boar)
    Troll Healer ULE

Quote Originally Posted by zliplus View Post
    What version are you playing? I believe this is a known bug in several public versions (such as r60?).
    Thanks. I had meant to include... r60 p1. I had searched and didn't see anything.

r60 had tile bugs in Temple of Eternal Fire, Water dragon cave, and Ice queen domain, as far as I know. Maybe even more places.

In the last level of the Tomb of the High Kings, too. Basically in all the nonrandom dungeon levels, with the Pyramid as the only exception, I think.
    Gate closed with all classes but Chaos Knight! (Still no Ultra/OCG)