Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [TWL 2016]Trial of Infamy

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    You have killed us all. Even the mighty Slayer of Jellies, arguably the best player in the world, failed to survive this one.
    I'm flattered, but I doubt I'm in the top twenty.

[edit]For the save itself, what I found was that the main problem you will run into, assuming you even get a food drop, is that the stairs is covered by white worms, with a master assassin and a fire drake in the same room. With the darkness scroll the character has, you can safely kill the drake and make some progress on the worms, but as soon as the master assassin makes it to the front of the worm pile you're pretty much screwed.
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 03-09-2016 at 04:22 PM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

I'd say the major obstacle is how stats are lowered through starvation, making melee a frustrating grind.
    If the char managed to find enough food, he could survive the worms, the drake and maybe even the assassin.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Yeah, the major obstacle is definitely how quickly you hit starvation, reducing your damage to minimal. If you could find a lot of food fast (not just a bit to stave off starvation), everything else is theoretically beatable with kiting and crits.
    Wins:
    Fated Hurthling Weaponsmith Paragon | Mist Elf Steel Wizard | Gnome Wizard UCG | Dark Elf Beastfighter | Titanium Gnome Bard (w/ L548 giant boar)
    Troll Healer ULE