Thread: Waiting for the backlash

Default Waiting for the backlash

So I've been trying out some 2h elven warriors with the intent of grabbing a decent 2h atleast somewhere in midgame , but skipping mino axe, and they've generally had very lackluster drops.
    Switched to this hurthling for some To+Dex and ahem ... got Grod as crowning gift after dwarf quests.
    In ToHK I get a powersurged bracers of war.
    In FGJC5 I get a very convenient GGV with vanquisher and wyrmlance.
    Got rods on first try d8.

Just waiting for something to bypass my lackluster DV and .... yeah I should probably wear amu of free action

Question is, does +crit from grod, bracers of war, find weakness and fighter lvl 25 ability stack?

Yes, all +crit abilities stack.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Critical chance does stack, but crit damage stays the same I believe.

I recently had a surge of power with the bracers of war too. And I looked around to see how much the +crit percentage is and I couldn't find it anywhere. Similar results for the cat-lord ring. The wiki says grod is 25%.

So 25% from find weakness + 10% from level 25 + 25 from grod means that your crit-ing more than half the time. And BoW and RotMC (assuming) means probably more like 75% of the time at least. Pretty beastly with a weapon like Grod.
    Completed: All Races, All Classes. Twice.
    Fastest Run: Dwarf Mindcrafter - 34803 turns. No wand of tele.
    Challenge Games: C- CK (stupid ending), Platinum Girdle x10, Westside Story, Team Teleport - illiterate troll barb, Scroll of Omnipotence obtained
    ULE - DE Archer

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrnyx View Post
    I recently had a surge of power with the bracers of war too. And I looked around to see how much the +crit percentage is and I couldn't find it anywhere. Similar results for the cat-lord ring.
    From memory, the bracers give +8% and the ring gives +16%.
    "And light there be!"

http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread...-Crit-Stacking

Check out this thread to see how exactly they stack. Jellyslayer explained it best imo