Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: The legal death cheaters.

Nah, finding time to turn on my cpu with a 1 and 2 year old while my wife is gone on a business trip is pretty impossible... I opened my laptop one night turned on the game and woke up with my face on the keyboard.

Nailed it! ToRR and Level 50! I've got 1 death under my belt. But I will share them once I get a few more.

Ok, question, what is the most -hp anyone has resurrected from? I'm sure there are some good numbers. My current best is -1154.

As is usual, I died to not paying attention. I was using the mana orb to recharge my PP while book casting wish. I happened to get the correct set of corruptions that reduced by Toughness below 10 and didn't notice and died. Wow. That's really my only death now. I can't even count it as a victory. So dumb. Fun challenge though. I successfully archmaged and was ready for the Chaos gate. So dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Baranor View Post
    As is usual, I died to not paying attention. I was using the mana orb to recharge my PP while book casting wish. I happened to get the correct set of corruptions that reduced by Toughness below 10 and didn't notice and died. Wow. That's really my only death now. I can't even count it as a victory. So dumb. Fun challenge though. I successfully archmaged and was ready for the Chaos gate. So dumb.
    Ah, maybe you should have wished for bracers of toughness and a knife of endurance, unless you already had those and the corruptions still brought you below 10?

Toughness boosting items were some of my first wishes.
    I had two rings +3 To each and bracers +6, which covered it well and then some.
    I seem to recall that even at toughness below 10, I was able to resurrect myself.
    Perhaps the boosted value is taken into consideration but the corruption effect is not?
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."