Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The legal death cheaters.

Default The legal death cheaters.

As blasphemous pointed out in a silly thread about save cheating, we should all play human necromancers...

So here goes! Let's all play human necromancers! Post your character(s) on this thread and compete amongst each other for the win! The requirements are; no save cheating of any sort. Only legal death cheating here. In fact, the more often you die and ressurect, the more points you score! But each death must be different.

So, winning makes your character count for a win. Take a screenshot of every grisly death you have and post it, and the more inventive the death the more points you score, and the more deaths your single necromancer receives, the more you score. Highest score wins some beer. Assuming of course I'm allowed to send it.

Now scoring guidelines; you can die as many times as you'd like to. however, you are allowed to submit up to 10 of these deaths in the competition. Basic death is worth 1 point. Original death is worth 2 points. F***ing hilarious deaths are worth 5 points. I determine the scoring, but I will listen to petitions. I will have to be judged by everyone else for my scoring.
    Last edited by Blank4u47; 04-19-2016 at 04:57 PM.

If I had any ability to play necromancers to level 50 I would legitimately do this. Maybe i could get one to level 49 and die with 100 xp to go for sympathy points...

Slightly Clever and lucky players can possibly do this without being lvl 50...

I am interested....but I swore off pet classes forever after that bard. Hmm...
    Wins:
    Fated Hurthling Weaponsmith Paragon | Mist Elf Steel Wizard | Gnome Wizard UCG | Dark Elf Beastfighter | Titanium Gnome Bard (w/ L548 giant boar)
    Troll Healer ULE

You don't need pets for a necro. They can play just like a bad wizard.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Dwarven necros are quite a bit better than human - you start with much better potentials (so Herbalism gives more), Detect Traps, bonus to gold sacrifice, longer lifespans...

The idea behind playing Human Necromancers was to make fun of the real life human necromancers that use necromancy to resurrect their dead characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47
    No interest? Oh well, I tried, I'll treat myself to a beer.
    Don't give up, I'll win this and hold you on that beer promise, I always wondered if the American beer tastes as horribly as people say

Quote Originally Posted by pjsb1 View Post
    The idea behind playing Human Necromancers was to make fun of the real life human necromancers that use necromancy to resurrect their dead characters.
    No, actually the idea came from thread resurrection but your line of thought makes even more sense, now that I think about it
    Last edited by Blasphemous; 04-18-2016 at 08:06 AM.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Quote Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
    Dwarven necros are quite a bit better than human - you start with much better potentials (so Herbalism gives more), Detect Traps, bonus to gold sacrifice, longer lifespans...
    No midgets! We're playing real life chars now.
    Since some people like to resurrect old threads, they are called thread necromancers.
    Some like to resurrect their dead characters with task manager trickery and so they are digital necromancers.
    Unless you know a real life dwarf (or you are one), you are not allowed to play one in adom, at least in the context of this thread.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
    No midgets! We're playing real life chars now.
    Since some people like to resurrect old threads, they are called thread necromancers.
    Some like to resurrect their dead characters with task manager trickery and so they are digital necromancers.
    Unless you know a real life dwarf (or you are one), you are not allowed to play one in adom, at least in the context of this thread.
    Wouldn't it mean that Troll Necromancers would also auto-qualify?