Great skills with great advances: Alerness for easier time with ACW and Nuurag-Varn. Archery for Lightning Shot. Athletics for easier escape (which wasn't needed in this game until fight with Fistinarius). Herbalism for big HP regardless of exp and wound treatment, especially in ToEF. Healing for valuable sacrifice fodder. Food Preservation for teleport control, thus SoCR from Dwarven Mystic.

Great crowning gifts: good shooting, an armor, nice boots or very nice spear. This time it was Sun's Messenger.

It was all very easy, with almost no scares. The only two times where it was close to death was in D:50 with one critical hit to 17 HP (thanks to herbs and double regeneration gear I had enough HP, but started D:50 with less than 300). And with greater balor whose single hit took 350 HP, but in the very end I was very tough. Which means I needed more experience which proved to be true in late game. Rangers levels slowly, drakelings as well, so drakish rangers more so.

Before ToEF I was confident enough to skip Ice Queen and Library of Niltras. ToEF with Drakeling who has herbs in his pockets is funny.

Still, lack of Concentration makes this class less easy than Healer, but speedier (9th in the ancardia.uk.to's Hall of Fame).

http://ancardia.uk.to/adom_users/koctyxa/flgs/drra.flg