Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help of the Tower of Eternal Flames

Quote Originally Posted by CDFalcon View Post

As for my health, it was drained by a monster... I was at 230 but for some reason now it halted itself.
    Well, in essence of it health is based on Toughness and level.
    Level up gives some amount of hp/mp dependant n class by itself.
    Toughness at certain points, gives 1HP per char level (in your case boosting To to 20 - would clear checks at 16/18/20 for 3xlevel ~54, + ~3 from direct bonus, getting wllpower to 20 would add another 10 so that would ad ~67, which would be low, but not horrible).

It's nice talk about towers and domains, but what happened to water orb?
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Currently going for the Water Temple, but need to spend this wish first... What about Dragon Scale Armor? I keep hearing it is great, and I am still just wearing the Mummy Wrappings...

Currently going for the Water Temple, but need to spend this wish first... What about Dragon Scale Armor? I keep hearing it is great, and I am still just wearing the Mummy Wrappings...
    Absolutely Red Dragon Scale Mail if you're planning to do the tower...usually water orb come first, if you don't want to bounch into the walls confused by the Wyrm..

Sounds good. Red Dragon Scale mail it is, then on to the water temple. Going to have a field day in the animated forest lol.

Okay, even more good news. First off, I Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 11.25.42 AM.png found out my weapons I snagged from the Darkforge are really good.

But second, after I started back down the CoC, I found a herd of blink dogs, and one dropped a corpse! So teleport control! I think I am set for awhile.

Okay, even more good news. First off, I found out my weapons I snagged from the Darkforge are really good.
    None of these is a good caster weapon.

Good caster weapon is some nice, no drawbacks included on-hander, since shield is not optional. I'd stick with Nonnak -- +Death+Wi, som minor defense bonus. You have spells for tough things.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Lol yes, nonnack is perfect for my character. I meant that selling them will pay for a ton of Willpower training....

The day is smiling Rune covered trident is a great weapon and demon slayer, just put it in missile slot and train it a lot..weapons I see are all twohandy, surely you are not going to melee an orb guardian as a spellcaster....he is going to become very powerful , just avoid to berserk against some huge monster like the Snake or the Wyrm

Yes. So, you add the trident to the missile slot? Cool! I read it returns when thrown, so even better.

Here is my load out for the ToEF (after I grab the water orb, and are done training by toughness. willpower was just trained for 25k) :

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 12.02.04 PM.png

I also might find something better in-between temples, but I highly doubt it. I also have plenty of fireproof/waterproof blankets for both temples. Thanks for all of you help guys! If you think I should change something from my load out, just post.

You should drop the ring of fire resistance for something better. It's a completely wasted slot right now that you have RDSM. Your ring of slaying is also really bad. A blessed ring of damage (on right hand) would be much better. Or some other ring... regeneration would be ideal, ring of high kings would be okay. In your earlier post you had a [+0,+4] ring of speed that looked pretty good too.

Your bracers also aren't doing anything. You may as well just sell/discard them.

Generally, wearing the ankh is preferred for regular wandering. Necklace of the eye isn't so useful.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.