Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Proper mindcrafter archmage

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    I think standard believe is that if you PoEx spellbook it becomes, confucius book and than on second step reverts to another spellbook.
    Well, that is not true (in r60), spellbooks convert to tract, and tract can convert to confucius book and latter will tansform to tract.
    Hmm... upon further check I think it works as it's supposed to, just tract of chaos has way higher generation probability than Confucius book.

On grind front, I have close to 400 scrolls of ID, 20+ unused PoGA (don't want to increase sight radius anymore), 60 scrolls of magic map... The last two unknown books were Petrification and Earthquake (latter through PoEx). These are like 0.1% of all books according to Sorear... Well, again according to that wiki Acid ball is 10x more likely to drop than Heal (so far ~4 Acid ball books and no heal...)
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    20+ unused PoGA (don't want to increase sight radius anymore)
    Couldn't you drink them, then reduce dex with cursed moss and gulp a few !oE to switch dex with pe? Just babbling, not sure if !oE is exactly what you don't want to waste on such a thing.
    Sometimes I wish I would have a smaller dick.

Quote Originally Posted by timeywimey View Post
    Couldn't you drink them, then reduce dex with cursed moss and gulp a few !oE to switch dex with pe? Just babbling, not sure if !oE is exactly what you don't want to waste on such a thing.
    !oE is like half a book. Definetely not wasting them on stats. Besides having stats in 60ies is really enough.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)