Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lithium Man - Need Advice on Promising PC

Attempted the dipping, didn't ding a RODS or resist rings, so had to grind out D37 for a bit, ton of turns wasted, finally did get a ring of elemental mastery drop thank goodness, backtracked to the air temple, obliterated the temple with berserk fisting, summoner was drawn out really quick so was a very quick kill, pick up orb and get out, very minimal gear loss, only lost my bracers of toughness, rip + 7's but picked up a bracers of regeneration to replace them.

Picked up another corruption, got the mists of chaos corruption (Yes!) My see invis issue has been solved (Thanks chaos) Dove directly to the earth temple, again just turning on berserk and obliterating even the earth elementals so quickly, fast enough so I can hit in berserk on one, then tap backwards without getting hit, repeat the process (They hit like a truck on crits though, but was in the realm of manageable, softened up the boss with my wands of fireball, and finished him off with fists, also picked up a wand of teleportation in there, converted the altar with no issues)

Going to create some more potions of holy water, and I believe I am ready to try and win the game at this point, hopefully can get past these mino mages without any issues, here we go.

We have a winner

Got the scroll of familiar summoning to summon a greater earth elemental, go down the stairs with the orb and ring on, and having chugged a potion of speed before hand, the elemental one shots the first mino mage lol, and basically clears out the mixed room completely for me, next floor get a greater vault, a red dragon greater vault, I clear the entire vault with the help of my new friend (The bugger was one shotting ancient red dragons and great red wyrms) Get boots of the divine messager and see nothing else really of much value apart from another wand of teleport, make a dash towards the mana temple, dig in, detect traps, with my friend in tow, using an amulet of light, clear out the temple completely, archmage also meets a one shot end at the hands of the elemental.

Had to leave him before before the final dive Put in the orbs, but have a major stroke of misfortune after the fifth orb was placed in, I hit a stone trap and have both my longbows destroyed, leaving me with no bow for the final fight, it turned out not to be a huge deal .. I was able to just do the run and fist berserker tactics with the balors, at least until I had to deal with the greater balor, Got hit 3 times, received two corruptions instantly, though I dealt with him by drinking my other potions of boost speed and was able to apply the run and fist tactics to him as well to deal with him, cleared out the room, switches all triggered, left the chain.

Learned a ton this game, will post the victory flg in a little while, thanks to the guys who helped me out with this win, though as a side note, I believe I found a bug at least in the steam achievements (Playing R64 steam version of ADOM), it didn't reward me with the lithium man achievement (Despite knowing I not broken any of the requirements to be classed as one) Oh well, happy to get a win out of this game anyways.