Thread: Early game healing

Default Early game healing

Những Stt hay về cuộc sống và tình yêu 2018
    Những status hay và ý nghĩa nhất thế giới, status hay kể về sự cô đơn, buồn chán trong cuộc sống và tình yêu hay và mới nhất được chia sẻ rộng rãi nhiều nhất trên mạng xã hội.

Mọi người người nào cũng mong ước bản thân luôn có được tâm trạng thoải mái bên cạnh gia đình, bạn bè và các người yêu quý. Vậy nhưng các con sóng của cuộc đời không khi nào để con thuyền của bạn được trôi yên ả. Đó thực sự là khi tất cả mọi thứ vượt khỏi sự kiểm soát của mọi người, những đau khổ bất ngờ ập vào cuộc đời của mọi người. Các lúc như thế cuộc đời trở lên thật tồi tệ, một cảm giác buồn chán cô đơn, muốn bỏ đi mọi điều để đi tới 1 nơi mà bản thân không phải đau đầu nghĩ suy, nhìn thấy những vấn đề đã và đang xảy ra ở trong cuộc đời của bạn. Mọi người thường có câu: “Mỗi cây mỗi hoa;Mỗi nhà mỗi cảnh” có người thì buồn về tình yêu bị phản bội, có người đau khổ vì cuộc đời quá bon chen, bơ vơ giữa dòng đời nhộn nhịp nhưng không có tình người. Có người thì buồn vì chuyện nhà tan vỡ không hạnh phúc, vì sức ép việc làm, học hành, vì tương lai cuộc đời phía trước mờ mịt. Nói chung mang nhiều lý do khiến cho trạng thái của mọi người trở lên rối bời, và thực sự là vậy với những nỗi buồn “không tên” giống như buồn bã vì trời mưa, hay vì cơn gió mùa đông, buồn khi màn đêm buông xuống…vv
    Xem thêm về "stt đểu và chất" hãy: click here!

Sau đây chính là tuyển tập các câu stt ngắn gọn thấm đượm nỗi buồn mà tôi mong muốn gửi đến bạn, có thể nó sẽ phần nào đề cập đúng tâm sự của các bạn khi này. Nếu mọi người cảm thấy rất cô đơn, bơ vơ không có người nào để tâm tình hãy dùng các câu stt hay của chúng tôi, biết đâu sẽ có ai đó đồng cảm cùng mọi người.

Vậy là chúng tôi đã tổng hợp xong những stt ngắn hay về nỗi buồn, sự cô đơn, chán nản cùng với nhiều chủ đề xung quanh tình cảm, cuộc sống, tình bạn, công việc, thời tiết, mùa đông, đêm khuya …vv Bạn có thấy câu stt hay nào thích hợp với tâm sự của các bạn không? Hoặc bạn có được dòng trạng thái nào hay có thể san sẻ cùng các bạn về nỗi buồn mà các bạn đang gặp. Hy vọng đó sẽ chính là nơi để cho chúng ta cùng với nhau tâm sự san sẻ những khó khăn vấp ngã trong cuộc đời mỗi chúng ta để có khả năng hiểu và đồng cảm về nhau.
    Đọc trãi nghiệm thêm về "stt ngăn, hay ý nghĩa: Click here!
    Last edited by GuillermoHunt; 01-24-2018 at 04:34 AM.

It's pretty much mandatory unless you get extremely lucky with early herbs. SMC/UD is not a great idea for fairly weak characters, IMHO. If you really have to do this route, on option is doing Healing via chaotic route--you start with a higher Healing score, and if you dive the VD, you can usually get Healing and still be low enough level to make it through the SMC.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by GuillermoHunt View Post
    I've been running (or trying to) a bunch of characters through smc/ud and now trying more a variety of class/race, the lack of healing skill (and no candle) is a lot more difficult early on.
    When you get a class w/o healing/candle do you go straight for the healing quest asap?

(Of course not finding any armor with 5+pv also tends to be detrimental for the smc tries especially w/o offensive spells.)
    I've managed to get several class/race combinations through smc/UD w/o healing/candle.
    It IS difficult and I've often skipped parts and cleaned the rest when healing quest is done.

PV and a decent weapon is needed, it can be done with only a good weapon and no pv also but that requires some extra luck.
    I put quite a lot of skill ups in first aid and try to save prayers as long as possible.
    Knowledge of a few useful items from bandit shop can really help.
    Wands are risky but a useful wand with a few charges is very powerful.
    Herbs are good even if no herbalism.
    An altar is a VERY nice find.
    As a last resort you can quaff potions.

One of the really difficult ones for me have been weaponsmiths, they all start with crap armour, no ranged, a lackluster weapon and not very useful skills, merchants are also really difficult.
    Thieves, mindcrafter and farmer are not for the faint hearted either but thieves can get decent starter gear, mindrcraft works on a lot of mobs (but not all) and farmer can with luck grind herbs .

Fighter, archer, assassin and barbarian are pretty good ones, they have decent starting gear, decent physical stats all but barb have find weakness.
    You often get fighters with 8-10PV at the start of the game, maybe as high as 14-15 is possible with tree starsign and a lot of luck.
    Elven archers have bow with decent ammo and elven chainmail.
    Barbs have herbalism, good phys stats and often a decent 2h weapon (humans have a 2h sword 3d5 ... something).

Edit:
    I also leave down when I got blanket I don't risk running around for the other stuff in SMC.

I frequently play mindcrafters without healing or candle - raven born are nice because whatever you can't confuse, you can outrun, especially with speed talents.
    I typically do the druid quest, get gardening and as soon as I have stable herbs patches, I'm all set with spense.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Another thing you could do, is skip the SMC->UD route until you have teleport control and teleport wand/spell.

With a scroll of magic mapping you can teleport grab the blanket and then teleport at the down stairs.

Using this strategy though you should not enter SMC and read the scrolls as there is the possibilty a monster will pick the blanket and it will be difficult to track it down.

If i don't start with healing I make sure to go get it. Going through UD without it is miserable and likely to lead to your death.

I regularly play without healing. Lots of use of cowardly first aid mid-fight, and retreating to the wilderness to camp up for a day to recover, and you're golden!
    My orc thief just died.

Trolls are the only race I'll take through the SMC/UD if I'm not candle born and/or without the Healing skill.