Thread: Any good free recording software for ADOM videos?

Question Any good free recording software for ADOM videos?

I realized that my old ADOM videos have copyrighted background music, so I can't upload them on Youtube. In the meanwhile, I'm looking for a new recording software to record gameplay videos of ADOM since I don't have one anymore. I don't have a budget, so paid software is out of my reach. I've also used up the Camtasia and Action trials, so they're not options I can resort to. XSplit lags on my computer, OBS is hard to use, Camstudio has a virus, and DxTory is only for Direct3D/OpenGL games. Those are all the programs I've tried. As I said in the title of this thread, what are your suggestions for a good, free recording software that can record ADOM gameplay videos?
    "This light... it feels so pure... I feel as if my heart is washed of all the evil against my friends and family. With this new power, now I am ready to confront her..." ~Frank, after fighting the greater rage demon in his final trial at the Shining Palace

OBS and Nvidia Shadowplay (requires a Nvidia GPU) are the two best options that I know of, that are all free, low performance cost and high recording quality without annoying watermarks and low bitrates.

I know the OBS config can look a little daunting but I suspect that might be your best option if you dont have a Nvidia card. I'm pretty sure there's guides easily available with a quick google search on how to set OBS up for recording.