Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R67 changes

Relevant ticket: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=4279
    It does talk about far slaying wands only and, except for Jouni's comments, there is no suggestion that all spells were affected.

But I tested magic missile wand on greater moloch in R64 and R67 and there is a huge difference.
    Last edited by yhal003; 08-16-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Is it normal to find an Ogre King in D:3? I may have missed an imminent danger message but it still seems a bit harsh.
    Also I found that the game severely slows down if there are lots of monster on the level, e.g. in vaults. Of course that makes crossing the animated forest even more annoying, but on the other hand it may help me avoid some stupid deaths by movement spam (I use the linux version).
    Gate closed with all classes but Chaos Knight! (Still no Ultra/OCG)

Ogre King is way overpowered on D3 unless your level is very high. Even ogre lord is considered very high for D3.

As for the slow movement... It's crazy slow. I have Windows 10, and it's like 10-15 seconds per move through the animated forest.

On a side note... Has anyone tested to see if the mindcraft bug was fixed?
    Last edited by Blank4u47; 08-16-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asdalol View Post
    Is it normal to find an Ogre King in D:3? I may have missed an imminent danger message but it still seems a bit harsh.
    Also I found that the game severely slows down if there are lots of monster on the level, e.g. in vaults. Of course that makes crossing the animated forest even more annoying, but on the other hand it may help me avoid some stupid deaths by movement spam (I use the linux version).
    IMHO, you should not see this unless you're above level ~40.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by asdalol View Post
    pulsing rooms will have ogre kings in them since they are much higher than DL. Was it one of those?
    Wins:
    Gnome Assassin / Dwarven Paladin (ULE) / Ratling Duelist (UNE) / High Elf Archer / Gnomish Wizard x ~5 / Gray Elven Wizard (UCG) - Archmage / Gnomish Weaponsmith / Grey Elf Elementalist / Dwarven Priest / Trollish Barbarian / Drakling Farmer / Mist Elf Wizard / Human Beastfighter / Ratling Archer (UNE) / Gnomish Mindcrafter

Classes Left
    Many!

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    IMHO, you should not see this unless you're above level ~40.
    Nope, level 17 ratling farmer. Probably my level was even lower when I met the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    pulsing rooms will have ogre kings in them since they are much higher than DL. Was it one of those?
    There is no disconnected section in this level (I checked with blessed scroll of magic mapping).

I guess that among the effects of the tome of donors there should not be "Summon overpowered monster", right?
    Gate closed with all classes but Chaos Knight! (Still no Ultra/OCG)