Thread: Fallen champion death.

Default Fallen champion death.

I firmly believe that all fallen champion deaths are stupid.

In this case it was a Mist Elf that had just made his first homunculus and I was having fun letting it wreck everything by putting enemies to sleep. I had CLW so whenever it would get too injured I was heal it some. About 100 turns after I had made him I ended up at LN from N=. Hit by a bolt and I was dead.

Apparently healing companions turns you lawful VERY fast and I suppose I just had never been a neutral character with a heal spell and had a companion that I wanted to bother healing before. It's not super specific but I didn't even think about becoming too lawful.

Hopefully if this ever happens again I'll remember to kick some children after healing my companion, that'll keep me neutral in the grand scheme of things!

Edit : Oh yeah, he had far slayer and staff of the wanderer, so he was pretty set.
    Last edited by pjsb1; 08-28-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Heal a golem, rob a grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Overheat2 View Post
    Heal a golem, rob a grave.
    I'll suggest that healing companions should not affect alignment at all. It's helping yourself, which is what all alignments do most of the time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    I'll suggest that healing companions should not affect alignment at all. It's helping yourself, which is what all alignments do most of the time anyway.
    Honestly I'm fine with the current alignment behavior, I did however make an rfe to make the amulet of balance adamantium if you want to vote for that. Just because it's hard to change alignment late in the game and healing companions is one of the few big shifts you can do consistently.