Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: IGB update

Quote Originally Posted by IGB View Post
    Almost 12 years old and not authentic. The readme1st.txt file distributed with ADOM (which is otherwise full of license terms, copyrights etc) does not state that disassembling of the code to provide documentation isn't allowed. Nowhere on the official ADOM website you can find that. However in the documentation section, there is a link to HTML ADOM Manual, which is actually part of the Improved Guidebook.
    http://www.ancardia.com/documentation.html

So Soirana, until there is recent statement from TB, just finally shut up.

And at the very least, stop being rude.
    I'm pretty new here but it was apparent to me within about 2 posts that Soiriana <sp?> is unlikely to stop being rude.

I love IGB, thanks for providing it. Has lots of specifics that Wiki lacks and is written much more clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugluk View Post
    I'm pretty new here but it was apparent to me within about 2 posts that Soiriana <sp?> is unlikely to stop being rude.

I love IGB, thanks for providing it. Has lots of specifics that Wiki lacks and is written much more clearly.
    Not to defend soirana or anything but he makes some good points if you read some. While in the end besides some few general statements, tb seems to stay out of conversations like these leading to a lack of clarity among most new users.

As a very casual player (I just started playing again and ruined my second ever win today by not watching my HP in the Mana Temple), what I appreciate the IGB for is the simple layout as opposed to the wiki, and the list of corpse effects. The individual monster pages on the wiki are better though.

Anyway, the IGB says that the Shadowy Dungeon contains a guaranteed vault, which from what I've seen isn't true. In fact, it usually doesn't contain a vault at all for me.