Thread: Linking up OBS to Adom issues

Default Linking up OBS to Adom issues

I was wondering if anyone with any experience with recording tools could help me out? I'm trying to get obs to record Adom, but the preview screen stays blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone with any experience with recording tools could help me out? I'm trying to get obs to record Adom, but the preview screen stays blank.
    The way I used it ---
    ad adom as global source (through global sources button - I think as add game capture)
    right click on sources>>add>>global source>>whatever you called Adom
    click on start record before/after starting Adom

Streaming needs few more hoops as you need to set where you stream.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Thank you! That helped a lot! Too bad I'm already demoralized... my first character found an aols and tower mithril shield in black market, then was promptly shot to death from barbarian leader 1 hit kill with 11 hp and 28/7 DV/pv.

I think I'll start this challenge in a couple more days from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47 View Post
    then was promptly shot to death from barbarian leader 1 hit kill with 11 hp and 28/7 DV/pv.

I think I'll start this challenge in a couple more days from now.
    I would advise something with To. I've played around with my preserwer save and it looks like monster receive considerable bonus to hit. Some late game material were sort of reliably hitting through 70+ DV.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Good to know, I was originally thinking that high DV/pv would be enough, so I played a ME weaponsmith born on the tree (actually had 20 pot. Will and 16 pot. To) but the low hp is truly crippling on challenge mode.