Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The sick character discard bin

Quote Originally Posted by blunk View Post
    There was talk about great merchants in another thread, here's a human wand merchant also in wand starsign
    wand of lightning (1 charge), better save it for when it matters.
    pv 1, club d6
    Maybe str 9(12) , to 11(14) is too high?
    Will and dex below 15

Talents, alert, miser.

Attachment 2920
    sorry to say he was insta-gibbed by a mugger in holeinthewall. generated right next to me. wah. guess it just wasnt meant to be

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    Troll wizard with 2 Le? r69 character.
    wasnt too bad except i only got 20 spell knowlege per reading! thats a first for me. too bad i picked a fight with a bandit and couldnt get away fast enough. blah. i feel i need to be slightly more cautious in my approach.

Anything new? I got a couple to level 6 but got unlucky with some encounters. Trying the Merchant right now.

Hurthling mindcrafter with 2 strength, 4 mana, and a cursed ring of damage. Groblahb.svg

Ooh! I liked that one. That was the first one that really felt out of control bad. The others I felt like after a while I could play them like bad regular characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    Hurthling mindcrafter with 2 strength, 4 mana, and a cursed ring of damage. Groblahb.svg
    Wow thats impressive, hold on 4 mana, that means no mindcrafting I guess, any dex/to? maybe rocks are too heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    Hurthling mindcrafter with 2 strength, 4 mana, and a cursed ring of damage.
    St potential is 5... sounds interesting.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Sounds fun! My troll mindcrafter died from a ghost, I'll post his death log when I have computer time. I'm dying to play the hurthling, I wonder if he gains xp faster from low starting stats?

I lost my favourite .svg

8st 4to 13hp DE Merch who dropped all his gear in the wilderness. At 4to I believe poison lasted indefinitely?

Early game involved finding anything that could be thrown (pieces of broken doors worked) and hoping you could make it to herbtown before a falling stone or pit snakes killed you.

Quote Originally Posted by rist View Post
    I lost my favourite .svg

8st 4to 13hp DE Merch who dropped all his gear in the wilderness. At 4to I believe poison lasted indefinitely?

Early game involved finding anything that could be thrown (pieces of broken doors worked) and hoping you could make it to herbtown before a falling stone or pit snakes killed you.
    Another crappy thing with really low to is you keep getting poisoned from webs, (not sure if it applies to darkelves).