Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The sick character discard bin

Default The sick character discard bin

I'm in need of a few not so good men! Or women, or lizard thingies etc. I've been trying to play only the most sickly characters possible, however I do not enjoy rerolling. So here's where I hope you all come in!

Would anyone like to post their save file to this thread? I will play these characters then post the victory log or (probably) the death log to this thread so you can see where they end up! I'll even keep the original names, so be creative

Things to look for; 6 or lower str, To, Le, Wi etc. probably no trolls, sorry but they're incapable of being sickly. Unless they get like 10 str and To.

I couldn't get a combo at or below six in any of the important stats except toughness and strength, though Niluck is what I would consider a near-impossible character to win with.

Niluck is a mist-elven candle-born thief with really low starting stats but really high mana and perception

He's at the very start of the game hasn't even entered Teryino yet.

Niluck.svg

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family

Yay! Thank you! I'll start in him when I'm bored with my ME beastfighter

How does a 7 strength troll thief sound? One_Who_.svg

Daaaaaaaang. That truly takes the cake!!

That was a truly epic fail of a character! Loved it. I opened the file and immediately began laughing. Seriously though, I died pretty fast. I could put up a memorial file, but it's short. Probably shouldn't have gone to smc eh?
    Last edited by Blank4u47; 12-21-2016 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostjghost View Post
    I couldn't get a combo at or below six in any of the important stats except toughness and strength, though Niluck is what I would consider a near-impossible character to win with.

Niluck is a mist-elven candle-born thief with really low starting stats but really high mana and perception

He's at the very start of the game hasn't even entered Teryino yet

Niluck.svg
    That dude wasn't bad actually, had crazy dv and 5 pv. Would've gotten further if I didn't miss the clawbug with my arrow. Hate it when I get those things at lvl 2.

Troll mindcrafter, every stat 10 or less. Decent starting equipment, at least. Kingbo.svg

Troll wizard with 2 Le? r69 character.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: svg A.svg (231.6 KB, 9 views)
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    Troll mindcrafter, every stat 10 or less. Decent starting equipment, at least. Kingbo.svg
    Gotta call it a night, but so far he's in vd lvl 4. Lvl 6 now, managed to kill raider lord at lvl 3. Used money to buy a shield and flail, now has 11/5. Str up to 16 To 11. Has more pp than hp!

There was talk about great merchants in another thread, here's a human wand merchant also in wand starsign
    wand of lightning (1 charge), better save it for when it matters.
    pv 1, club d6
    Maybe str 9(12) , to 11(14) is too high?
    Will and dex below 15

Talents, alert, miser.

A.svg