Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Team Silfir: From Zero to Hero in Six Small Steps

Rubbish. Play tomorrow. The others can start in advance.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

I wouldn't worry about it. Regardless of my team or others starting, I don't think even of us will have a problem with you finishing a day or two late. Kinda lame to be knocked out due to RL.
    Normal - GE Ranger, Human Monk, GE Wizard, Hurthling Beastfighter, Hurthling Farmer
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard

Thanks guys...

Not to rush you Subconscious - but can you provide an estimate as to when you think you'll be able to finish Mission 2?

At what point do we want Silfir or Molach to do Mission 2 with the healer(still leaving Subconscious to do Mission 3 by Monday, if he's got the time)

My weekend may end up being pretty busy - I'd like to be able to start Mission 3 sooner rather than later so I have time to do it before Monday myself.

Please skip me. Im very sorry for having some bad issues with my network and health atm. So basically this means that I haven't had time to play my part in the team. Im just hoping that Im not getting any personal hate becouse of this one :F

Im pretty sure I can come back for mission 3. If you still think I can do that. (And if the PC is still alive)

I think Im cursed in real life. RNG seems to be hating me

Quote Originally Posted by Subconscious View Post
    Please skip me. Im very sorry for having some bad issues with my network and health atm. So basically this means that I haven't had time to play my part in the team. Im just hoping that Im not getting any personal hate becouse of this one :F

Im pretty sure I can come back for mission 3. If you still think I can do that. (And if the PC is still alive)

I think Im cursed in real life. RNG seems to be hating me
    Sorry things are going poorly Subconscious

Note that Mission 3 is due Monday - if someone else did Mission 2 when do you think you'd be able to tackle Mission 3?

Edit:
    Not that we *have* to finish Mission 3 by Monday.
    Last edited by Harwin; 08-28-2009 at 02:35 PM.

I should have enough time saturday-sunday.

Okay, I'll take responsibility as team captain and play the hurthling healer right away. Wish me luck!

Short status report: I had fun happy times buying and selling from Leggot with no stone giant lord interference (got me broadsword to go with our shield - our DV was something awful!) After some confused wildnerness walkage I remembered that I had to go straight for the CoC - Silly me.

I didn't view our armor as a problem, what with it being perfectly servicable 3 PV studded leather. A door trap on D:1 took care of it anyway.

EDIT: Replaced studded leather with ring mail. PV has increased two in total, DV nearly doubled thanks to medium shield. To think what we could achieve if we found a shield that's actually good!

Also, I misclicked during talent selection. We now have Affinity with Whips, with which you may now punish me for my blustering moronship.
    Last edited by Silfir; 08-28-2009 at 08:03 PM.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

At least you won't miss when you give yourself lashes as a punishment.
    Normal - GE Ranger, Human Monk, GE Wizard, Hurthling Beastfighter, Hurthling Farmer
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard