Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Team Silfir: From Zero to Hero in Six Small Steps

FYI - I will be out of town and without a computer on Labor Day Weekend, and likely very busy before then, so I'll have to do Mission 4 when I get back on Monday, so it will be a bit late but not much.

Just tell me which save to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Subconscious View Post
    Just tell me which save to pick up.
    The most recent Cortain save - that's at the end of Mission 2.

Edit: and here's a repost of my notes (The other notes are in the .zip file)

Suggestions for Mission 3:
    We are currently carrying a ton of junk. I suggest dropping what you don't want in the big room or selling it - but I left if to the next person to decide what to keep/carry.
    We need bees wax - and I burned one source of it on D:2, so not sure if we get more. Should clear all the other mission 1 areas.
    Should also get crowned after the AMW
    Get the tele wand, in case we need it to pass the banshee.

Suggestion for Mission 4:
    Make sure to pick up the AoLS from the shop for the teleportation from Khelavaster

Save posted to gmail account.
    Also note, we've killed no cats yet, and have a source of invisibility to avoid future cats.
    Last edited by Harwin; 08-31-2009 at 02:41 PM.

Note to Subconscious:

If you get done with Mission 3, the latest hurthling healer(Jharod L) save is up on the gmail account if you want to get started on Mission 4.

Sorry, what is exactly this gmail account? >_<

adomboards@gmail.com
    Password: andordrakon
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Any update on this - ? We're supposed to be done with Mission 4 now, and we have one char that hasn't finished Mission 3, and one that hasn't started Mission 4.

Subconscious is supposed to do Cortain on 3 and Jharod on 4, but I have no idea what his status is.

I cannot play either of those - I did a mission 3 already, and I did Jharod, so with 2 chars I can't.
    I would think Silfir can't do Cortain on 3, since he did a mission 3 already.

If Subconscious has not started either - can someone else do Cortain on 3? And if he's started Cortain, should someone go ahead and do Jharod on 4?

The only problem I see with someone else doing Jharod on 4 is that if Cortain dies during MIssion 3, then I should have done Jharod on 4. But I'm happy to bet on Cortain living and just miss my turn to play on 4 if he doesn't, so the game can continue.

Oops - my mistake. Silfir did a mission 2, not a mission 3, and it was with Jharod, and Cortain is the one that's available for mission 3.

So... I should take Cortain for mission 3, right? Subconscious hasn't been active for a week...
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    So... I should take Cortain for mission 3, right? Subconscious hasn't been active for a week...
    Cortain for mission 3 would be the next logical step.