Thread: What to wish for?

Default What to wish for?

Currently rolling a ratling elementalist and have a spare wish.
    Already have, 7lb, khelavaster saved, ring of ice.

Due to tortured and ill background together with dragon star sign my willpower is 11/11 and no potentials found.

I strongly consider wishing for potential willpower potions, is it worth? how many will I get, 2-4?

Quick test on exploration mode suggests you'll probably get 3, but 2 or 4 are possible. If you get 4, then it's 12 points of Wi with morgia help, which is pretty substantial, though even then you won't see huge benefits from it without the water orb or another Wi-boosting item.

If your learning is decent enough, spellbooks of acid ball or something might be worth considering. I've been really taken with regenerating items recently for wishes, though you're late enough in the game that it probably isn't a huge priority anymore.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    Quick test on exploration mode suggests you'll probably get 3, but 2 or 4 are possible. If you get 4, then it's 12 points of Wi with morgia help, which is pretty substantial, though even then you won't see huge benefits from it without the water orb or another Wi-boosting item.

If your learning is decent enough, spellbooks of acid ball or something might be worth considering. I've been really taken with regenerating items recently for wishes, though you're late enough in the game that it probably isn't a huge priority anymore.
    Midgame, got bigpunch (but using nonnak sword) so done with all dwarf quests.
    Learning 15 including +1 from mental stability.
    At the moment some spellbooks give a bit crappy gains compared to a high learning wizard.
    I have bracers of regen and necklace of rapid healing so while rings of regen are better I'm not in a huge need for one.

Yeah, 15 Le isn't going to get you very far in terms of learning the harder spells.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

... how many PoGA do you get from a wish again?
    Closed Gate with: Orc Barbarian, Orc Paladin
    Ultra'd with: Gnome Weaponsmith (L+)

You only get one.