Thread: Funny/unusual drops?

Default Funny/unusual drops?

I was quite amazed when I hit a bat in the village or puppy cave and it dropped, of all things, an anvil. I had never seen anything carrying an anvil, let alone a bat. Very funny.

To compete with unusualness, I killed a mugger in Lawenilothehl and he dropped a pair of seven-league boots.

I've also seen seven-league boots in the black market shop, which was funny. I died before I could buy them.

I've seen an amulet of life-saving there as well, and when I went out trying to gather the gold to buy it (even cursed, it was worth the $7800 or so it was going for ), I found another amulet of life-saving as a random drop in the the Keethrax cave.

I guess if you play obsessively for a few months, you'll find all kinds of interesting stuff.

Ghost bat dropping a huge rock is another classic.
    Yes, the size/weight of drop compared to monster is to be ignored

Shops can spawn artifacts too, it is very rare but happens.

I've had monsters in Lawenilothehl kill other monster causing a large shield drop for me to pick up.

All the random elements is what keeps me playing the game.

With all the hacking and slashing in the game, I'm surprised Raw Meat is not more common of a drop.

I've had a kobald drop a goblin corpse, and a wraith drop a blink dog corpse before.

"you are the only cactus in the garden of my life" Gomez - Adams Family