Thread: Weirdness with beginner dungeon.

Default Weirdness with beginner dungeon.

So for the longest time with my old CPU I've avoided the beginner dungeon because it was just a plain dungeon with 3 levels. Then I got my new CPU and upon starting my first guy I decided to check it out to strengthen my companion before smc... well I got tons of goodies like pot of healing a longbow with 40 arrows and Id scroll! Plus it was kinda outdoors with a river. What's up with this?? Was it always this way but I had some kinda glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47 View Post
    So for the longest time with my old CPU I've avoided the beginner dungeon because it was just a plain dungeon with 3 levels. Then I got my new CPU and upon starting my first guy I decided to check it out to strengthen my companion before smc... well I got tons of goodies like pot of healing a longbow with 40 arrows and Id scroll! Plus it was kinda outdoors with a river. What's up with this?? Was it always this way but I had some kinda glitch?
    No idea about the outdoors, seen ppl go in there in videos and longbow+ammo I think is garantueed.

Quote Originally Posted by blunk View Post
    No idea about the outdoors, seen ppl go in there in videos and longbow+ammo I think is garantueed.
    Sorry I probably wasn't very clear, I had meant that there was grass """" symbols not that it was actually outdoors.

It switches to the 3 level dungeon once you have a certain number of character deaths recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    It switches to the 3 level dungeon once you have a certain number of character deaths recorded.
    Oooooh! That makes sense! Thanks!