Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How (un)common are completely random artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    Sounded interesting untill I recalled missing screenshots of bloody dagger...
    ... so you are saying that I have never found artifacts on the floor without surge of power because I'm too damned lazy to run my experiment again... Right. My entire point was that I have not pickpocketed an artifact since I started playing again after the campaign. I think it was nerfed, but I brought it up in discussion because I thought it was possible someone else might have some input.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47 View Post
    ... so you are saying that I have never found artifacts on the floor without surge of power because I'm too damned lazy to run my experiment again... Right. My entire point was that I have not pickpocketed an artifact since I started playing again after the campaign. I think it was nerfed, but I brought it up in discussion because I thought it was possible someone else might have some input.
    My point is that it would be better if you provided quantifiable input.

p.s. you did claim that pick pocketing bloody dagger is easy and happens in every other game or so. Is launching Adom called 'run my experiment' nowadays?
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

My point is that it would be better if you provided quantifiable input.

p.s. you did claim that pick pocketing bloody dagger is easy and happens in every other game or so. Is launching Adom called 'run my experiment' nowadays?
    Launching Adom is not 'run my experiment' creating a character to test a theory on pickpocketing IS. I have admitted that I am wrong to you about how often I can find it on two separate conversations, so are you just trying to bring it up because you are bored? Or is there something wrong with your head?

I have admitted that
    Is posting fake screenshots called admitting? O_o
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!

Is posting fake screenshots called admitting? O_o
    I did not post any screenshots, they are on my steam profile. Admitting is when I literally freaking wrote on two other conversations that I was wrong about the frequency of finding a bloody bloody dagger. did you forget? Are you having mental problems?

I so wonder there is that screenshot with pickpocketed bloody dagger.
    Look at my screenshots on my steam profile genius.
    Okay, I'm so sorry -- not posting, using dubious screenshots for falsification when...

Like most humans I do have selective memory at least on certain topics. Would you kindly point at the thread where you admit (past the screenshot episode on 2016-11) it?

Lol, I forgot about that. Did you know pressing f12 gets rid of a message when you press it? Anyways I'm pretty sure my screenshot of it is in my steam pictures. Anyways, your method was better for quickly finding a good dagger anyways. I only found the bloody dagger on my 4th attempt.

http://www.adom.de/forums/project.ph...id=4381&page=2

Edit: if you want to have another stupid argument about this damned bloody dagger please make a separate thread. You are more than welcome to beat a dead horse but it's unfair to completely derail an otherwise interesting thread.
    Last edited by Blank4u47; 04-23-2017 at 05:29 AM.

Lol, I forgot about that. Did you know pressing f12 gets rid of a message when you press it? Anyways I'm pretty sure my screenshot of it is in my steam pictures. Anyways, your method was better for quickly finding a good dagger anyways. I only found the bloody dagger on my 4th attempt.
    It says close to nothing about absolute rarity of pickpocketing bloody daggers (what is 'try' worth in picpockets attempted)...

Also it should be easier to make ~4 attempts than spend all this time arguing.... So where is that screenshot of pp bloody dagger?

It says close to nothing about absolute rarity of pickpocketing bloody daggers (what is 'try' worth in picpockets attempted)...

Also it should be easier to make ~4 attempts than spend all this time arguing.... So where is that screenshot of pp bloody dagger?
    But it IS way easier to argue than to redo 4 characters to lvl 10. Especially since arguing is something I can do over my phone, whereas playing requires starting my CPU which is impossible most of the time for me as I'm watching my toddlers all day.

But it IS way easier to argue than to redo 4 characters to lvl 10. Especially since arguing is something I can do over my phone, whereas playing requires starting my CPU which is impossible most of the time for me as I'm watching my toddlers all day.
    If you have no time to play... why do you think you have enough data to make up claims about artifact pp chances?