Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Announcing the ADOM QueenSlayer Competition!

Yup, he used the wands to kill the molochs he wished for, giving him a ton of XP.

Should have sent flg, I guess. (not sure where it is/was, since I don't have even steam installed at the moment).

Few things which surprised me:
    - acid wands.... far slaying is infinitely better (bounces, generates with more charges). since magic vs PV issue have never been fixed it does not really matter how much damage wand does by itself. With WoW (I never played enough to find a single wish) i would have gone far slay wands, power, moloch emepror (i think, if you stand on stairs up molochs are generated far enough --- it's been a while since I tried that although)
    -alchemy... wands of far slaying is likely better (with alertness and beastfighter HP) --- PC would need ~60PP (assuming blessed wand), one shot kill (just stand below here and zap up), nobody else gets hostile.

For 60 PP one can dig up nonnak sword (surface is good xp, lower part just tp and dig) and drain some blessed wands (there are some To reduction corruptions prior mana battery, so that is somewhat an issue). Honestly, I hoped to get wish from pool for power ~25PP which would be close to enough. that lazy above 10k effort did leveling in big room so I am not sold on si haggling/shopkeeper saccing efectiviness either).
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)