Thread: Incredibly low accuracy problem?

Default Incredibly low accuracy problem?

I'm not even sure how this is possible. I don't have any equipment that has this effect and seemingly nothing happened (pools, cursed, doom, etc) to affect my accuracy. My right hand bonus to hit is -136 and my left is -139. I've never seen numbers this low. Does anyone know why this is happening?

adom.jpg

adom 2.jpg

I'm guessing it's related to this bug: 4738. Checking your weapon damage with the W command will probably show you higher to-hit values.

Interesting, I wonder where it's pulling those values from. Removing both weapons and check W then @ resets the values. However, putting them back on initially gives correct values until you W and @ again (one after the other). It does seem to affect hit %.

My guess is too heavy weapons for dualwield (unless you're a high lvl ranger).
    There's rarely any reason to ditch the shield for dualwield, except the extra challenge.

Looks like 2x maces of dest ruction or something like that. I don't think they are that heavy to go to -130 on to hit.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)