Thread: *SPOILER* Lost Needle - Can't obtain "Kill Filk Quest" - Am I screwed? (pretty sure I

Default *SPOILER* Lost Needle - Can't obtain "Kill Filk Quest" - Am I screwed? (pretty sure I

While looking at my steam high scores, I could not find an easy L+ Ultra win for some reason, so I decided to attempt one with a classic human pally. Aweful drops and artifacts (I never sip from pools), but managed to do everything until the kill filk quest. I think I Sacced Needle last nght while I was barely awake.... So the Prince won't get me the damn quest. Never heard of a way around this after all those years, but thought I would ask anyway.
    Wish for Filk?
    Go to ID without receiving the quest (pretty sure he won't be there)?

Note that I can't salvage this into an OCGE either because I am already L+ and crowned, (thanks for that ♥♥♥♥♥♥ hammer I'll never use, btw ;-)) and as you can't get crowned again after being fallen even with a different deity, afaik.

If there's no way to salvage the situation I won't even close the door I think...

Let me know!
    Last edited by unholy; 05-26-2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: typo

If you sacrificed Needle, you're screwed. Wishing for quickling bard will summon quickling lords instead. Filk won't appear if you don't have the assassin prince's quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    If you sacrificed Needle, you're screwed. Wishing for quickling bard will summon quickling lords instead. Filk won't appear if you don't have the assassin prince's quest.
    Yeah I'm definitely screwed. I think I'll commit suicide.

Btw, I really think an OCGE should be somehow possible for a fallen pc as long as you're C-, have the Trinity, and are sufficiently corrupted...

Quote Originally Posted by unholy View Post
    Yeah I'm definitely screwed. I think I'll commit suicide.

Btw, I really think an OCGE should be somehow possible for a fallen pc as long as you're C-, have the Trinity, and are sufficiently corrupted...
    That seems fair - RFE it?