Thread: ADOM and streaming

Default ADOM and streaming

Hi all,

This is a new account (I forgot the password for my old one), but I've been playing ADOM on and off for almost 10 years now. I've been streaming lately (mostly super smash bros) and I'm thinking about doing some streams of ADOM playthroughs. Is there a better place for me to post about this? The last thing I want to sound like is that I'm just trying to push my stream, but I'd love to talk about the game with knowledgeable people on stream and I figured there are some people who'd be interested in tuning in.

Mods: I won't post the stream link until I'm sure that it's ok to do so, so please let me know if that is appropriate for this forum!

I would recommend using the r/roguelikes discord (invite link: https://discord.gg/9pmFGKx). There's an #advertising channel which you can use to announce streams, and you can include @ADOM in the announcement to notify anyone who has indicated an interest in ADOM. ADOM streams don't tend to be that popular, but you'll sometimes get a few experienced players from the discord to kibitz.

thank you! discord to the rescue again.