Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Player Question

Quote Originally Posted by Whippy View Post
    Obviously knowing what stuff does makes it easier but does it make it too easy? or will it still take me a LOOONG time to get a win?
    Have some fun first, get your own style. Then worry about winning. (small spoiler - more than 1 way to win!)

Obviously knowing what stuff does makes it easier but does it make it too easy? or will it still take me a LOOONG time to get a win?
    Define a LOOONG time.

Knowing stuff doesn't remove the rng elements which is why the game is fun long after the first win.
    After a bunch of wins I wouldn't call the game easy but easier and not only knowledge but also the experience from playing a lot of games and dealing with various situations.

Honestly, how many of you have used guides to help find out stuff and how many of you found it out by yourself?

I want to look at some guides but I also want to find stuff out for myself... It's a bitter fight I have with myself over this.
    Until i started using guides i was going nowhere. The game is heavy on metadata. Download AdomDB=win.