Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmm i wonder what i should do next

Question Hmm i wonder what i should do next

At this point i could easily just do the last dive to D50 and pwn everyone there but is there something i can do for more fun Filk quest is active but i dont remember my first kill so it might be suicide? i can easily dive to I50.
    Underwater cave is yet to be done so i will do that atleast.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Check your kill count in the monster memory for likely first kills (skeleton, giant bat, goblin rockthower, etc.) Then decide if a dive is worthwhile, and what level you're going to give up on. (eg if you've killed 83 giant bats and 47 goblin rockthrowers, and 400 skeletons, you might dive to level 83, and give up and return if Filk isn't there).

Thank you for helping, i hope it isnt just a rat because counter says 213 for those
    Goblin rockthrower 96
    Giant bat 51
    orc 91
    Goblin 164

Currently im at I79 and no filk so far :/

First time killed Malakai on my way here, he was suprisingly weak
    Last edited by janipt; 08-04-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by janipt View Post
    Thank you for helping, i hope it isnt just a rat because counter says 213 for those
    Goblin rockthrower 96
    Giant bat 51
    orc 91
    Goblin 164

Currently im at I79 and no filk so far :/

First time killed Malakai on my way here, he was suprisingly weak
    level 50 wizard, everything is weak tbh (aside from Andor)!

i had a similar challenge when my first kill had been a jackal, iirc it was in the 400s. I got down there, got out but i think the dive ultimately cost too much corruption.

I think the record is in the 3000s?
    Wins:
    Gnome Assassin / Dwarven Paladin (ULE) / Ratling Duelist (UNE) / High Elf Archer / Gnomish Wizard x ~5 / Gray Elven Wizard (UCG) - Archmage / Gnomish Weaponsmith / Grey Elf Elementalist / Dwarven Priest / Trollish Barbarian / Drakling Farmer / Mist Elf Wizard / Human Beastfighter / Ratling Archer (UNE) / Gnomish Mindcrafter

Classes Left
    Many!

If you are looking for an ID dive challenge, it is best to close the gate first to eliminate background corruption.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Im at I222 now and still no Filk. Starting to lose hope :S

If i kill lets say more rats and my first kill was a rat does filk sink deeper and deeper while im descending?

Quote Originally Posted by janipt View Post
    If i kill lets say more rats and my first kill was a rat does filk sink deeper and deeper while im descending?
    yes he does
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    yes he does
    Yeah this seems to be the case. At I244 killed rats were 245 and when i descended i immediately used wand of monster detection and saw quickling of some kind. Goddamn i was happy when it was Filk himself

I must say grinding ID is surprisingly useless unless you need books, ordinal rings or whatever. Whole trip gave me one scroll of chaos removal and one potion of cure corruption.

Closed the gate and then went for emperor moloch. I was bit concerned because i did not know what to expect but damn it was easy with Level 89 magic missile. I did underwater cave before leaving.

He scored 24723940 points and advanced to level 50.
    He survived for 0 years, 104 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes and 50 seconds

I feel like more experienced player could have "easily" done ultra ending with my RNG in this game.

My second win, im happy with that

Hmmmh deep dive. Thanks for the idea. I think I have to try that. Gather remove corruption scrolls and potions and dive as deep as I can with somewhat high level character. I think I take paladin or duelist for the attempt. I went around 80ish last time I did the deep dive for fun, but didn't have that many wins yet, so I came back. I might do suicide mission next time.