Thread: Tome of Donors

Default Tome of Donors

Hello all. I have the steam version of adom installed in my pc. This week everyone was on vacation at work, so i download the free adom ascii mode version (latest from site) installed it and rolled a dwarven bard with very good skillset(find weakness, athletics, herbalism, alertness etc). I played very carefully. Killed a beggar and find my shield and blanket with my strong bear in small cave. i level up him with the help of my bear (Boo) and find some staff for 10 PV. So i finish puppy and healing quest. I kept the save on my cloud and come home to play adom all weekend. I pasted the save in the svg folder and open it with steam version adom. All worked fine.
    Next target tome of donors cave. LvL 5 and there is nowhere. I am so confused. Isnt supported in the free version? so no tome of donor in my bard ? If anyone knows anything about that please help me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Next target tome of donors cave. LvL 5 and there is nowhere. I am so confused. Isnt supported in the free version? so no tome of donor in my bard ? If anyone knows anything about that please help me ...
    Tome of donors was added in r65, and the free version is r60. You won't be able to get the ToD on saves started in the free version.