Thread: Dark Elf Barbarian, dead to old understanding of prayer priority (and a kobold...)

Default Dark Elf Barbarian, dead to old understanding of prayer priority (and a kobold...)

So IIRC prayers used to be fairly useless for sickness (lower priority than healing, and the fever always re-damaged you after prayer. Looks like that changed at some point...

Running around PC6 with sickness after eating a kobold corpse (first I've eaten in about 10 years, I'm in hospital, playing with graphics for the first time, and my attention span is awful right now). I run into a fire vortex which will definitely kill me, so I get right next to it and pray for health to give me the HP to survive...

...Lolth cures my sickness, and I die to the fireball. BAM!

On the plus side I'm glad you can pray away sickness now! I just need to retrain myself...

Funny, I didn't know either that the sickness prayer priority had been modified.

Relevant issue reports:

http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=857
    http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=4058
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Perhaps my memory is off - I haven't eaten a kobold [without herbs on standby] for over 10 years after all...