Quote Originally Posted by Ornithopter View Post
The last free release was only version 1.15 (the version numbering system was completely changed) yet versions above 2.0 have been released to pre-releases and based on the blog, it seems have already been introduced to the steam version
I'm not sure if you mean that the rolf quest and volcano quest have been released to steam, but if that is what you mean, they have not yet been released on steam. Yes it's true he hasn't said anything about the public release, but once again that coincides with his previous public release after the ice queen domain. He just sort of went, huh it's been a year, I guess I better release another public version. Now it's been (much) more than a year since then, but a few things have stopped progress not only for public releases but also for steam and prerelease testers. In fact, prerelease testers haven't done anything in quite a while! So I think it's been on about the same shared pace as it has always been, the slow down is just much more exaggerated for those on the outer circle of releases (those who play the public release).