Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did we pay $ to the crowdfunding campaign just so Biskup could charge us $ to play?

Sorry for the late reply -- work has been really busy. Thanks for all the responses. And I especially appreciate Blank4u47 and Pjsb1 for the respectful and informative replies. And TB -- It's great to hear that ADOM will continue as a free game as promised. Thanks for reassuring us. I was concerned for a bit, but now I'm relieved. And it's interesting that the Steam releases are actually simpler and easier than the regular releases. That's the opposite of what I would have thought. Thanks for sharing that. Obviously, I really love the game, and although I don't play it much anymore, I want to support it and the community as much as I can because I hope that others are able to appreciate it as much as I did when I used to play it a lot as a kid. It's truly remarkable how much the game has grown and developed. Keep up the great work, TB!

Ahpla -- No disrespect, but you should try to be more respectful in this community. And TB -- Who are the "puny, sad flamy trolls" you speak of? And what do you mean you're getting more moderate?

Best wishes all,
    OrnithopterChampion
    Last edited by Ornithopter; 10-06-2017 at 11:03 AM.

And just to mention it: We still work very hard and pray that we will have a general public release on Sunday at the latest and from them on will continue doing that at a much better pace. Almost all obstacles by now are out of the way (after 2-3 weeks of 14-20 hour work days... no kidding here... it was tough going but we have scaled the mountain by now!).
    Thomas Biskup
    ADOM & Ultimate ADOM Maintainer
    https://www.adom.de - https://www.ultimate-adom.com